Warm and comforting, this is a unique and delicious take on the more traditional pumpkin-spice latte.
Kandy Spice Latte
- ½ cup cashews
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 medjool date (or 2 deglet or 1 Tbsp date sugar or other sweetener of choice)
- 2 tsp Curio Spice Co. Kandy Spice
- 1 cup double strength hot beverage of choice (coffee, black tea, rooibos, hot water with 1 tsp ground turmeric or 1 Tbsp freshly-grated turmeric, etc)
- 2 dried orange slices — optional
- If you don't have a high-speed blender (like a vitamix), first soak your cashews in the water (along with date(s) if using) for at least 30 minutes to soften them for smoother blending.
- Put cashews, water, sweetener of choice, and spices in a blender and blend.
- Divide your hot beverage into 2 mugs and then divide the spiced cashew milk between them. Stir.
- Garnish each with an orange chip, if desired.
This recipe features items from the Fall for Flavor Nurish Box: